- Auto Shut Off Valve
- Backflow Prevention
- Ejector Pumps
- Emergency Plumbing
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Plumbing Repair
- Slab Leak
- Sump Pumps
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Line Repair
- Water Line Replacement
Drain and Sewer
- Membership Program
During this very unusual time we have put a plan in place to do our part to help keep our community safe. First and foremost, we are going to stay CALM, PATIENT, KIND, and POSITIVE!
Because we have a direct impact on the indoor environment, here are practical steps we are going to take to keep people safe:
- We are offering Virtual Plumbing Consultations:
- Ask a licensed plumber any question
- If you need in-home plumbing assistance, we will waive the virtual fee.
- Available Time: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Phone Number: (847) 583-1858
- Cost: $38
- We are screening customers before sending a plumber out.
- We provide the plumbers with personal protective equipment Like face shields, scarfs and cleaning supplies.
- We do not enter homes with the virus unless it is an emergency.
- we do not have anyone sick as of now at Our shop If they did get sick with the virus they would stay home with pay for two weeks. Or until better.
- We do practice social distancing at the office and job sites.
- We reduced our office staff and meetings and classes are done with zoom meetings.
As the situation unfolds, we will take each day one at a time and ensure we are being smart, supportive, and helping all those we can in our community.